Map roll

Resk

Poster
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
121
I have been thinking long now that, there should be ego server where maps changes like every 45 min or so to donner, then avalanche and so on.. so what u guys think and is it even possible (do "we" have money for that and so on)


Or has there been allready server like this, and it didnt work? well just some questions which im throwing to air.. :chair:
 
we already have a 24/7 kalt, donner, flash, avalanch, colmar, strand and sniper server... what i usally do is play for like 30min in each one.


Sniper server rotates maps every like 30min. and its a badass server too! join up!
 
I also thought of this idea, until i came to the realization that we already have like 5 24/7 servers. lol
 
I believe a rotation server has been attempted before and it didn't do so good...
Besides we already have awesome 24/7's

but then again I could be completely wrong xD

and now for somehting completely different:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaTlTiclzUc[/ame]
 
Back
Top