dang

the_rage_face

Rookie
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
85
Hey guy, I ummm burned my finger tips on my right hand at work last night. I can't really play, I tried playing this morning but it was fail. I'll be playing in about 2 days. This sucks.....:facewall:
 
yeah im about to get a huge settlement, like $150,000!!! ^^

I'm sorry but I don't believe that. It's part of the job, you get hurt you get workers comp or w/e, you don't get a settlement when you work there unless you are filing suit against them in which case you probably don't work there anymore.. Furthermore I find it hard to believe Little Ceasar's has that kind of money to blow on a couple of first degree (if that) burns for someone that works for them.

Not trying to be mean or anything..
 
grimm is right i was kidding....... oh and 3vlNomad they were actually 2nd degree burns so yeah im not being mean either just correcting you..... but i think they managers said they were gonna give me $500 just cuz it was my first day and all and no one told me that some of the pans at the washing station are still very very hot!
 
grimm is right i was kidding....... oh and 3vlNomad they were actually 2nd degree burns so yeah im not being mean either just correcting you..... but i think they managers said they were gonna give me $500 just cuz it was my first day and all and no one told me that some of the pans at the washing station are still very very hot!


lucky you,

everytime i hurt myself when i worked at an autoshop my manager just told me to stop effin around and bieng stupid lol.
 
for the 2 hours after it happened, it was the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life, it was worse than getting shot with a pump up BB gun in the back that went in 3 inches, but now it's fine, my doctor grandpa gave me some extra strength medicine so i feel better now
 

Latest posts

Back
Top