DoD:S vs INS Tonight!

Ides of March

Poster
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
144
Hello everyone most of you don't know me my name is Jason AKA Ides of March
I spend alot of time on the Kalt server!

Tonight is a TWO part event spanning 2 games. Insurgency is a different beast. You will have a very hard time with the run and gun for you will get shot down fast! using cover and communication is key while relying on teammates to cover flanks and capture objectives.

This is a free game and you can find it in the Steam store by searching for Insurgency.

I'm encouraging people that have never played the game to download it today and get some practice in every little bit helps! This is going to be a fun event and if anyone needs help learning the game add me to your friends on steam and we can jump into a server and walk you through it. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ides

See you guys on the battlefield!

Friday, Febuary 19th
10:00 PM EST
9:00 PM CST
8:00 PM MST
7:00 PM PST
3:00 AM GMT (2/20)
 
10pm is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to late.

What are you, 10?

10PM EST is primetime for the majority of this clan; that's why it was selected. Otherwise we exclude way too many East Coast players (particularly our younger members) by setting it later than that.

And the Europeans have it even worse, think of them too! It's a delicate compromise, and this is generally the best available option.

I expect to see all of you in Vent tonight beforehand!
 
LETS DO THIS! I'll lead the charge into battle, you all just follow. I'll need people to stack the bodies I create.
 
5d57bl.jpg


boo yeah! haha
 

Latest posts

Back
Top