VeilOfMaya's Absence

VeilOfMaya

I made one post
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
2
Hello,
I will be leaving for US Army basic training and will not be active in eGO for a little more than 2 months. I'm not quite sure the policy for inactive members in eGO or who to contact for absence notification. If there is a inactive request policy, could someone point me in the right direction?

If not then I wish you all the best of luck in eGO and will return shortly. I'll be leaving on Sunday the 21st of Feb. So I might see members in CS:S servers before I leave.


Thanks,
Addison - VeilOfMaya

eGO rulez dood!
 
Where are you going for basic training , MOS? Just wondering and no offense depends how long you are at reception BCT is 8 weeks reception is suppose to be 1 week but I was there a month. Good luck man little advice, do not volunteer for anything, you know nothing, do as your told, lead my example, and if you know its wrong do not follow what other people do, you will learn this quick and hard, and do not try to out do anyone.
 
Where are you going for basic training , MOS? Just wondering and no offense depends how long you are at reception BCT is 8 weeks reception is suppose to be 1 week but I was there a month. Good luck man little advice, do not volunteer for anything, you know nothing, do as your told, lead my example, and if you know its wrong do not follow what other people do, you will learn this quick and hard, and do not try to out do anyone.

FTW sir:D very good advice from an 8 year veteran I would listen to him on this one. I followed the same rules he stated at my cake walk basic and had a easy time. Good luck!
 
Back
Top