Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,464 Feb 21, 2010 #1 My buddy is sad Owned Killer Owned killer again
E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Feb 21, 2010 #2 Cool screen shots mate I like the zombie one its pretty cool.
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,464 Feb 21, 2010 #4 I like the first one captain xDD
T the_rage_face Rookie Joined Sep 8, 2009 Messages 85 Feb 21, 2010 #5 hey captain how did you customize your hud?
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Feb 21, 2010 #6 Custom HUD off Fpsbanana
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Feb 21, 2010 #11 Your cross-hairs are really small, how do you play with em? lol
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,464 Feb 21, 2010 #12 I use cl_crosshairscale 9999 and idk i got used to it
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Feb 22, 2010 #13 hahaha wow i nvr knew we can customize it and nice pic! xD Here, I want to share some too... Died while.... releasing something? Some T's resting in Armory.... lol Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
hahaha wow i nvr knew we can customize it and nice pic! xD Here, I want to share some too... Died while.... releasing something? Some T's resting in Armory.... lol
S Sector 7 Active Member Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 405 Feb 22, 2010 #14 nice screen shots Love the map "!Inferno!"<33
S Sector 7 Active Member Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 405 Feb 22, 2010 #15 KillZone said: Your cross-hairs are really small, how do you play with em? lol Click to expand... I use cl_crosshairscale 40000. I have used it so mutch that i cant use anything else, They seem to big compaird to the smallest :scared::facewall:
KillZone said: Your cross-hairs are really small, how do you play with em? lol Click to expand... I use cl_crosshairscale 40000. I have used it so mutch that i cant use anything else, They seem to big compaird to the smallest :scared::facewall: