League of Legends

Ciris

I made one post
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
6
It's similar to WoW and I think GW, I haven't realy ever played either, it's RPG.something something :)
Link: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/
It's pretty fun and free you guys should check it out my name on there is Ciris, hit me up on steam if you want to play. ;)
 
It is basically like a DOTA type game from WC3 just not DOTA... if any of you play it add me - DaleterFX.
 
Just out of curiosity, how free is it? Like, do you have to still pay to get certain access to lands or items? Either way it doesn't matter, I just hate playing a game that says its free then discover I can't get into a land... I don't care about items really.
 
Well the whole game is free. But if you would like to buy some things called IP Points which can be used to buy heroes you can but if you want to buy things called Riot Points they can be used to buy Skins for certain champions. Those are the only things that costs money
 
Said a couple of months back I was downloading. Just now got around to it. I will be adding you guys shortly :p
 
I love the game, but i need more friends from eGO to play with me to make it even better, so just add me on sT33lz Let's PlAY!
 
Back
Top