hardware failure!

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
Hey everyone it's been a while, I haven't been on in a long time because my computer has failed me... the hardware is all screwed up and I can't get on counter strike, I've finally been able to get on the forums on my friends laptop and miss the game but I am going to get a new computer soon.. hopefully. But for now I'll be off and will have to wait to get on the highschool server to pown you noobs! :P
 
I dont like your tone, youre gona be my new victim! >:)
anyway, welcome back! woot! xD
 
its always sad when the computer is messed up you can do nothing happens to me to from long time ago. 3 weeks i couldnt not play :( Hope you will be back soon ;)
 
Why are people saying he's back? He says his computer is damage and he is on his friends laptop, and what do people say? Welcome back-.-.

I hope you will be back soon, and i hope you have money for a new PC. Becaus i also want a new Pc but i have no money:P haha.

And watch your language eh:P ;"screwed up". Official its not allowed i think^^.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top