Hai

haha, love you dew. spring break... well i'm gonna be playing a show at the beginning of it. And then i'm going to a racquetball tournament. woot woot
 
lolz hi dew
Kittens? O_O
send in the monkey squad!
I got exams coming in 2 weeks.. wonder should I start study or not... LOLZ
 
I have been to the doctor and im going there tomorrow again because of migrene :( and today im going to play a Soccer match...in -16 degrees...in shorts and a t-shirt :'( And so im going to sweden to drive slalom :)

What about you Dew ?:D
 
Hi their and in Australia we dont have spring break just summer break and that just finished so nothing except school :D
 
My spring break ended too.

And ohaider

And send turtles. Their only weakness is that they can't get up if they're upside down. If you duct tape two together, however, they are unstoppable.

:w00t:
 
My spring break ended too.

And ohaider

And send turtles. Their only weakness is that they can't get up if they're upside down. If you duct tape two together, however, they are unstoppable.

:w00t:

Genius! I shall use this as the spec ops unit when i take over the world >=D
 
Since I'm not in school or don't have a job at the moment, I have no idea when spring break is lol. So I'm just going to do what I normally do. Btw, You have giraffles in your plans. Then can take out any air support available :)
 
Fail that Spring break is before Spring starts...

I'm helping my parents move into their new house... awesome fun. My birthday is the last day of Spring Break though =D
 
Back
Top