[poll] COWBOYS vs PACKERS

Cowboys FTW

Wearing my Romo Jersey in good spirit :)

Go Dolphins indeed they need atleast 1 game
 
[quote1196356868=MashedPotato[JONES]]
As great as the Packers season has been, I don't think they can beat the Cowboys at home.

Kovalinsk, Steelers are going to lose their division to the Browns. Sorry bud.

GO DOLPHINS!
[/quote1196356868]

no way steelers, are losing their division to the browns. The steelers are 4-0 in the div., while the browns are only 2-3. Steelers all the way in the AFC North.
 
I can't see the game tonight unless Time Warner makes a last minute call. All the bars are going to be packed and are charging covers.... screw that. There's a reserved channel on Time Warner for it to so I'm praying to god something gets done.
 
I HAVE IT at my house wooot
I think Jok3r is coming over. If you lived here I would invit you over
Go cowboys ftw
 
[quote1196368925=chemically_dependent]
[quote1196356868=MashedPotato[JONES]]
As great as the Packers season has been, I don't think they can beat the Cowboys at home.

Kovalinsk, Steelers are going to lose their division to the Browns. Sorry bud.

GO DOLPHINS!
[/quote1196356868]

no way steelers, are losing their division to the browns. The steelers are 4-0 in the div., while the browns are only 2-3. Steelers all the way in the AFC North.
[/quote1196368925]
Steelers are going to be 4-1 after they lose to Cinncy!

GO DOLPHINS!
 
I'm lucky i get the Milwaukee channels so i can watch it in HD muhahaha!!


Ive been wearing my favre jersey all day today =]


GOO PACKERSS!
 
Mashed Potatos wrote:
Steelers are going to be 4-1 after they lose to Cinncy!

I doubt it, the steelers are going to roll over the bengals. Hey master of puppets if you have a fast internet connection you can just stream NFL over the web for free, thats what I do every week so I never miss a game. Since I don't even have cable tv at my place.
 
Wewt lil into the 3rd and Dallas has the lead 27-17 :)

Poor Favre n his Elbow :D A shame it is *Does Happy Dance*
 
pretty crappy game reffing wise. favre got hurt and that killed us (but he was sucking so i guess it did not really hurt us). Rodgers played pretty good, hats off to him. TO played an awesome game. Our defense sucked. Bigby sucked. Al harris was the only one tryin to make it work back on defense.


Good game i guess. It was kind of pissing me off with the whole farve antics in the beginning. wtf was all that? 5 or 6 long bombs? thats not packer football. Maybe 1 or 2 but come on.


w/e. good game. TO played good i think that is the reason they won. That one guy could also run. so that too.

my rant haha
 
[quote1196400346=M3dley -RR-]
pretty crappy game reffing wise. favre got hurt and that killed us (but he was sucking so i guess it did not really hurt us). Rodgers played pretty good, hats off to him. TO played an awesome game. Our defense sucked. Bigby sucked. Al harris was the only one tryin to make it work back on defense.


Good game i guess. It was kind of pissing me off with the whole farve antics in the beginning. wtf was all that? 5 or 6 long bombs? thats not packer football. Maybe 1 or 2 but come on.


w/e. good game. TO played good i think that is the reason they won. That one guy could also run. so that too.

my rant haha
[/quote1196400346]

Agreed.
 
406.gif
 
even though we lost today, GO PACKERS! Its still our best season in a few years. I'm glad that I dont get NFL Network. Ive never seen the Packers play without Favre as their quarterback. I think it would be wierd for me. I've been a fan for 13 years.
 
[quote1196435375=masterofpuppets[DAM]]
406.gif

[/quote1196435375]

Couldn't have said it better myself.
 
Farvre getting hurt was a blessing in disguise...hes getting too old. Rodgers i think more than pulled his weight on that field last night
 

Latest posts

Back
Top