P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Feb 23, 2010 #1 Im back! Been almost a year since my account got hacked, and i decided to come back. FEAR ME, FOR I AM A SUICIDAL MANIAC!
Im back! Been almost a year since my account got hacked, and i decided to come back. FEAR ME, FOR I AM A SUICIDAL MANIAC!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Feb 23, 2010 #2 FEAR ME, FOR I AM A SUICIDAL MANIAC! Click to expand... We have medicine for that now. :w00t:
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Feb 23, 2010 #4 ummm... whatever you do, don't kill me!!!
K Kami Forum Fiend Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 673 Feb 23, 2010 #5 Owned?What is owned? If it is what I'm thinking it is its what I do to people every day ;]
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Feb 23, 2010 #6 iEye Captain said: We have medicine for that now. :w00t: Click to expand... You would know wouldn't you
iEye Captain said: We have medicine for that now. :w00t: Click to expand... You would know wouldn't you
S Sector 7 Active Member Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 405 Feb 23, 2010 #8 Welcome back Kami said: Owned?What is owned? If it is what I'm thinking it is its what I do to people every day ;] Click to expand... Lol Kami, who gets owned most on inferno :glare:
Welcome back Kami said: Owned?What is owned? If it is what I'm thinking it is its what I do to people every day ;] Click to expand... Lol Kami, who gets owned most on inferno :glare:
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Feb 23, 2010 #9 Eaither way, Bunny hop knifing = easy kills
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Feb 23, 2010 #10 hurm, welcome back, come office!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Feb 23, 2010 #11 Sector 7 said: Welcome back Lol Kami, who gets owned most on inferno :glare: Click to expand... Untrue. One of the only times I've been on inferno, Kami was like 50-5 with an awp. I'm pretty sure 30 of those kills were me. :mellow: But still. :w00t:
Sector 7 said: Welcome back Lol Kami, who gets owned most on inferno :glare: Click to expand... Untrue. One of the only times I've been on inferno, Kami was like 50-5 with an awp. I'm pretty sure 30 of those kills were me. :mellow: But still. :w00t: