- Joined
- Nov 28, 2007
- Messages
- 1
Hey all!
It appears I am going to be playing on the edgegamers servers on a semi-regular basis so I figure its worth taking the time to write up a quick hello!
In short, I am on the older side of the edgegamers population (I checked the posted age stats), this is currently the only online game I play (I have played others in the past).
The [ORD] in front of my name comes from a group of friends that I used to play CS with...if your curious you can check out a well written history of [ORD] here:
http://tardhauze.blogspot.com/2006/10/history-of-old-retarded-dogs.html
Edited to fix absurd typo in title, then edited to add this note
It appears I am going to be playing on the edgegamers servers on a semi-regular basis so I figure its worth taking the time to write up a quick hello!
In short, I am on the older side of the edgegamers population (I checked the posted age stats), this is currently the only online game I play (I have played others in the past).
The [ORD] in front of my name comes from a group of friends that I used to play CS with...if your curious you can check out a well written history of [ORD] here:
http://tardhauze.blogspot.com/2006/10/history-of-old-retarded-dogs.html
Edited to fix absurd typo in title, then edited to add this note












