Shadow's Secret Showdown! -- This FRIDAY!

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
Shadow's Secret Showdown!​

Shadows5631 is the winner of the buy your own event competition.

For only 32,000 Casino Cash, Shadow got the event of his choice! Congrats!

The event is this Friday, February 26th @ 10 EST // 9 CST // 8 MST // 7 PST

Be there!
 
aww sounds like fun, but I wont be home till later on that day :( Hope you guys have fun :)
 
So the secret is what kind of maps we are playing I'm guessing? I'll probably come if my computer decides it's not going to fail hardcore that day.
 
Starting soon everybody, but still might be a little delayed because of the meeting.

Be sure to check the calender, and/or Ventrilo to find the server info.
 
Omg I missed it... It's at 10 in the morning for me and. And I slept thru it sigh. Fml ==" fml=fudge my life. So can anyone tell me how it was? Maybe I'll buy an event in the future too.
 
Omg I missed it... It's at 10 in the morning for me and. And I slept thru it sigh. Fml ==" fml=fudge my life. So can anyone tell me how it was? Maybe I'll buy an event in the future too.


It was great and worth it. Be sure to stay active on the forums and play Blackjack to get your casino cash up :)
 
Back
Top