Worst Event Ever 2/24/10

Sabion

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
2,420
I'd like to thank you guys for coming once again and hope you guys had fun during the event. Also, remember to post up your screenshots and feedback about the event.

 
Fun event enjoyed it, i like the concept but instead of worst class best class maybe do it the class you have the most time with and the class you have the least time with
Btw pyro gurl got owned by my scoot skills

picture.php
 
very fun, wasn't sure what to expect with that title, but it was very good! :thumbup1:
 
Was a really fun event, specially the super failtastic worst class part! I didn't take any screenies (I always seem to forget this).
 
I did okay, but sadly the only time I had a good place on the scoreboard was at the very beginning.
 
This was a lot of fun. I learned I am a Jack-of-all Master-of-none type at TF2 since there didn't seem to be much difference between my worst and best classes.
 
It was good, I enjoyed being able to actually aim and kill (with my new mouse) =p. Especially on iGreen XD
 
It was a fun event.

I enjoyed playing Solly since I never play himbecause he is so slow.

I found it funny that I got more domination's as Solly then as my best class which is medic.






 
Last edited:
Indeed, this was a fun event. Aside from my horrible and random lag during the second half, that is. Oh well.

Thanks for the event!
 
My best class is spycrab, my worst is sandvich heavy. If only I went, you would all be scared...
 
it was fun D= but i think would of been better if all talk was off but thats jut my opinion D=
 

Latest posts

Back
Top