Life causes me to take a break

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
3,263
Hey all,

Life has provided me some interesting twists over the last couple of weeks. I am taking a break from CS:S in order to focus more attention to college, and to make an even more intense effort in finding a job. Also, I recently got booked for my first ever music gig, so I am having to prepare/practice/promote for that. I may pop on the servers from time to time, but for the most part I won't be on for around a month.

Now I will still be on the forums and whatnot. So make sure and capture any and all epic-ness down on pictures or video for me to see!

Love all you guys, and see you on the servers in about a month!
THE Angry Arab
 
I love you arab. :D
even though, it's a temporary break.
Thank you for being there for me <3!
 
AH NOOOOOOO!!!!! MY AY-RAB IS LEAVING!!!! :sadface: I will miss you my friend! Be back soon because I leave soon for 6 months:((! Love ya buddy! See you soon.
 
good luck man!
*psst arabs gone from the coridors now, no need to scare now guys...* lol jk
 
oh no Arab..... Hope you will take care and come back soon ! :P

This is sad. but i hope you will have fun with that you are doing :)
 
Good luck! Remember School always comes befor CS:S and Do your best ^^ We will miss you!

cookie2.jpg
 
good luck with life :P Its hard having to go to college and work and CS:S i know lol. See ya later!
 
Your gonna be more famous than the Beatles. I'm sure of it. Good luck :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top