B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 Feb 25, 2010 #1 just wanted to say thanks to all the advisors etc who are workin hard to put on lots of events for the DODs division throughout the week...all the events that i have been to have been a lot of fun...yall do a great job...
just wanted to say thanks to all the advisors etc who are workin hard to put on lots of events for the DODs division throughout the week...all the events that i have been to have been a lot of fun...yall do a great job...
C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Feb 25, 2010 #2 Yes all of you do a great job!
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Feb 26, 2010 #3 I agree with Bio you do a great job for us all, I am only sorry I cant participate in the activities.
I agree with Bio you do a great job for us all, I am only sorry I cant participate in the activities.
K Kek15 EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2010 Messages 1,713 Feb 26, 2010 #4 Yes! I agree. Thank you DOD advisors! :thumbup:
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Feb 26, 2010 #5 yea all the ones i make i have a blast. Cant wait till they start at earlier times.
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Feb 26, 2010 #6 Deff a big thanks, i haven't made much events lately but i'll try to hit some up when im less busy =]
Deff a big thanks, i haven't made much events lately but i'll try to hit some up when im less busy =]
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Feb 26, 2010 #7 Dutchoper72 said: yea all the ones i make i have a blast. Cant wait till they start at earlier times. Click to expand... Yessir. Earlier times means I can make it to more of them.
Dutchoper72 said: yea all the ones i make i have a blast. Cant wait till they start at earlier times. Click to expand... Yessir. Earlier times means I can make it to more of them.
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Feb 27, 2010 #8 They are a big help to eGO. Keep up the good work guys
D_Day Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 465 Feb 28, 2010 #9 Big thx to all leadership!! you do and awesome job!