Is it just me - zombie mod

extremelyhotsauce

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
1,295
I stopped playing CS:S completely about 1 year 5months ago a few days ago i came back and became addicted to zombie mod. I played it before I left css but when I played the maps werent like they are today, increasing ammounts of custom textures EXTREME DETAIL (DESOLO). When I played they werent like that the detail was about the same as that boring jail map with 3 doors going to playground or square pool. But NOW its LIKE BAM some maps have like 3 or 4 custom models too. I am not suprised at the custom models though at hl2dm theyres a guy who makes coop maps and he easily has 10-20 custom models in his newer maps.
 
Im not really sure how to respond.

That sentence is usually followed by a question, like "is it just me or is it hot in here?".
But you just sorta stated a bunch of stuff.

Sooooo, ill just say yes.
 
Um I only started playing this game 2 months ago all I know is that zombie was always quite fun. I don't like it that much but my lil sis LOVES it. Bad news is that it's dying. Help the cause by playing it more!
 
Only played zombie once, didn't really understand it. And rounds took ages.


Tried one really cool map that was like the death star though, was sick
 

Latest posts

Back
Top