New DoD Achievement

Soupy

Soup Kitchen
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
1,561
"Get a life, Kerak" - Get 1000 kills on FLASH in a 12 hour period

Congratulations Kerak....P.S. "!resetscore"
 
Well atleast its not as bad as that one guy that was in there on flash named ''Heinrich something'' was in server for 16h+ and had 1100+ kills
 
Well atleast its not as bad as that one guy that was in there on flash named ''Heinrich something'' was in server for 16h+ and had 1100+ kills

i remember that, he had just as much deaths as he had kills too.
 
That's because all he does is camps with the MG. Try getting 500 kills in 2 hours with Sniper.
 
1000 in 12 hours on Flash with ??? class mostly huh? Impressive...

HOWEVER...

Expect a screenshot coming soonish/later tonight to verify...but Ides of March is working on finishing up a shade under 600 kills in 4 and a half hours in Kalt--all with the rifle class. So I'm talking bolt-action rifle, nades, and plenty of shoveling only. :D
 
Boo yeah I have no life!
ips7bd.jpg
 
i remember that, he had just as much deaths as he had kills too.

So did kerak :P

He really did do it guys. I was there 8+ hours. Other proof is jniscool, addy, stormy, and the man himself.

I remember him saying hes gonna do it at about 300 kills in, and I was sure he would give up, but noooo.
 
Back
Top