Additional Realism Tonight

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
I, alongside Blindy, will be hosting another realism tonight in addition to the Euro Realism.

The event will be in the event server starting at
6PM Pacific
7PM Mountain
8PM Central
9PM Eastern

2AM GMT

map will be Palermo and possibly something else if we feel like switching

hope to see you guys there, and get in ventrilo for more info and the password 10 minutes BEFORE the event starts. Thanks.

-Blue
 
Hope to see everyone there. It's in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
 
Thanks for handling this guys.


If you missed the Euro-realism earlier today this is your second chance!!!!
 
Palermo was fun, but Omaha was fail. Oh, and I very much dislike Dutch's boat ... it did things to me that I'd really not like to go into about.
 
Thanks to everyone that showed up. It was a fabulous event, everyone was well behaved and followed eGO's rules and regulations. We had a full server, and it was a blast!!

I'll see you all next week.
 
Back
Top