This had been buggin me

R3D S3RPENT55

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
1,429
Does Anybody know the name of the song on syntax. I know two of them One is Welcome to the club- Manian And another is Ravers Fantasy. But There is one more on ba_jail_syntaxv12 And I cannot figure out the name of that song. If anyone could help me out with this it would be appreciated :) And if you have a like list of all the jail disco songs on different maps that would be amazing. Thanks :)

~R3D
 
ahahah lol still trying to figure that out? btw my name is actually blu3 s3rpent55
 
Um I have no idea lol. BUT I'm sure if you pm the map creators, they will tell you. Lol they're really cool people =]
 
Hahaha hannah montana lol:P But sorry son i dont know the name of the song :( :cry:

code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-20080425000941874_640w.jpg
 
Thanks Hand of Cool.

Now, time to download it perfectly legally off of iTunes Store for 99 cents!
 
Cool hand i was in the game with redserpent and i used midomi ( shazaam's competetor ) and it didnt work. guess i better get me some shazaam
 
Cool hand i was in the game with redserpent and i used midomi ( shazaam's competetor ) and it didnt work. guess i better get me some shazaam

It could also be jsut the fact that Coolhand is too awesome for the app to say no to him. xD

~R3D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top