I just made up the names that I thought made sense. What I am interested in is the standard names that the frequent players use. If this is good enough I can clean it up and post it.
Colmar has street names. Should I add them?
looks great, only difference i've heard playing colmar over the years is the "gun" is always referred to as allies or axis "a-a." (referring to its anti-aircraft nature). ie: ron paul is circling, stalking and preying on the slow and weak around the axis aa. gun most certainly works, but i would assume AA was used due to all the "guns" that people use in gameplay. thanks again for adding to ur already awesome collection quaffer!
ie: ron paul is reciting poetry in his best William Shatner impersonation to the left of the axis aa. gun most certainly works, but i would assume AA was used due to all the "guns" that people use in gameplay. collection quaffer!
ie: ron paul is searching for his contact lense to the left of the axis aa. gun most certainly works, but i would assume AA was used due to all the "guns" that people use in gameplay. collection quaffer!
ie: ron paul is teaching people the Macarena to the left of the axis aa. gun most certainly works, but i would assume AA was used due to all the "guns" that people use in gameplay. collection quaffer!