2142

KanadeTachibana

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
802
who still playing Battlefield 2142?


lately i was playing Battlefield 2 and 1942 as the most if i am not playing any steam games or Call of dutys
 
It was good and bad.

Pros-

Titan conquest- best idea for a game mode, EVER.

Customizable classes

Choose your unlocks

MUCH MUCH MUCH faster loading than BF2

Some good maps

Cons-

Horribly balanced

Glitchy maps (still are)

some other stuff I dont remember since its been so long
 
yeah I had a good time with it but I haven't played it in years. I liked Titan Conquest a lot.
 
It was good and bad.

Pros-

Titan conquest- best idea for a game mode, EVER.

Customizable classes

Choose your unlocks

MUCH MUCH MUCH faster loading than BF2

Some good maps

Cons-

Horribly balanced

Glitchy maps (still are)

some other stuff I dont remember since its been so long

i still play 2142 maybe i can do it today :)
 
I've played 2142 at a friends house a few times, never purchased it though.. . The Titan conquest game mode pretty much sums the whole game up as awesome. =]
 
It's awesome. The only BF game I have so far, though...

[Edit]Off topic, but I just noticed for a second my "Save" button for editing was "Vote Now"
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top