S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Mar 1, 2010 #1 Thought you might enjoy!
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Mar 1, 2010 #2 WoW. Is it like beat up Kirk week or something?
I Ides of March Poster Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 144 Mar 1, 2010 #3 How is a USS Enterprise in a bottle be considered "Beating up" Kirk...?
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Mar 1, 2010 #6 HEHEHE that is the actual size of his ship. He is not man enough to get a full ship because your afraid of grenades.
HEHEHE that is the actual size of his ship. He is not man enough to get a full ship because your afraid of grenades.
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 Mar 1, 2010 #7 A ship in a bottle, very clever. Fun fact, I once saw a real version of on of these, except it was the USS Voyager, not the USS Enterprise. P.S. That's AMAZING! I love it.
A ship in a bottle, very clever. Fun fact, I once saw a real version of on of these, except it was the USS Voyager, not the USS Enterprise. P.S. That's AMAZING! I love it.