eGO's FBG status...

Haha Yeah, there's a LOT of people. I know a few active eGO members who don't have fbg as well so yeah, its probably even higher than that XD.

But you never know, we have quite a few servers and people playing from just about every time zone, so yeah.
 
Hahahah I'm trying to figure out how to screen shot on a mac... as soon as I do... I'm going to screen shot that 1337 number hahahah
 
egotoplargestclan.png

Here. Done. Saved you the troubles Countess
 
What is the point of FBG? It seems like we are the only people on the internet who even participate....
 
Nice work diamond.
now its 1339, so im glad we have that saved to look back on.

eGO for life.
 
What is the point of FBG? It seems like we are the only people on the internet who even participate....

The American clans have yet to take as much interest in FBG as the Euro clans because of the coding of the plug in. However, a recent change in how it works and a media blitz with stuff that I cannot mention, as per the Dev team request, and we should see a HUGE increase in clans playing.
 
The American clans have yet to take as much interest in FBG as the Euro clans because of the coding of the plug in. However, a recent change in how it works and a media blitz with stuff that I cannot mention, as per the Dev team request, and we should see a HUGE increase in clans playing.

This is really good news! Can't wait to see FBG become an even bigger battlefield with more clans socializing rather than isolated state that most are in.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top