- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
Do we have "clan matches" or battles against other clans? Is that what the "Competition Team" is?? Forgive me for not knowing--I never hear anything about it and I don't prowl the forums like Michael Jackson at Chuck-e-Cheese.
If we DON'T...all I have to say it...why not?! We've got some serious talent!
Furthermore, if this isn't something we already have/do, and isn't something eGO is gonna formally start, then I'd still like to unofficially get an awesome group of 15 of us together to wreck some other peeps on Kalt.
Who's in?!
(Also, feel free to correct my ignorance. However, I usually get the point that I was wrong after the first post or two--for those of you who will think that I need to be told 40 times that we DO have competitions HAHA
)
If we DON'T...all I have to say it...why not?! We've got some serious talent!
Furthermore, if this isn't something we already have/do, and isn't something eGO is gonna formally start, then I'd still like to unofficially get an awesome group of 15 of us together to wreck some other peeps on Kalt.
Who's in?!
(Also, feel free to correct my ignorance. However, I usually get the point that I was wrong after the first post or two--for those of you who will think that I need to be told 40 times that we DO have competitions HAHA
)
















