- Joined
- Nov 16, 2008
- Messages
- 1,840
Well, I'm seeing a lot of fanfare about BFBC2 but not a whole lot about the personnel changes surrounding the formation of that division. So, allow me to draw some attention to a couple things.
First, Duality is no longer our division leader and instead has switched to lead the BC2 division. Sure, most of us knew it would happen, I know. I also know that the change won't stop you from playing dods or keeping in touch with any of us, but we can agree that things will be at the very least somehow different and a touch more distant without you behind the reins here. In this case, let me just say a thanks for the time and effort you put into building a solid division of eGO here with DoDS and best of luck building what will surely be an enormous division with BC2.
Second, to fill the void left by Duality, Spray has (will, pending a formal announcement?) taken the mantle aside Angreifen to lead us here. Thanks go to you for keeping the division strong. It goes without saying that you were an obvious choice.
So that's it, I know we might see a post on the main page about at least Spray but I wanted to bring it up here in our neck of the woods because I feel like it's kind of a dramatic thing to happen to our division.
Rock on
First, Duality is no longer our division leader and instead has switched to lead the BC2 division. Sure, most of us knew it would happen, I know. I also know that the change won't stop you from playing dods or keeping in touch with any of us, but we can agree that things will be at the very least somehow different and a touch more distant without you behind the reins here. In this case, let me just say a thanks for the time and effort you put into building a solid division of eGO here with DoDS and best of luck building what will surely be an enormous division with BC2.
Second, to fill the void left by Duality, Spray has (will, pending a formal announcement?) taken the mantle aside Angreifen to lead us here. Thanks go to you for keeping the division strong. It goes without saying that you were an obvious choice.
So that's it, I know we might see a post on the main page about at least Spray but I wanted to bring it up here in our neck of the woods because I feel like it's kind of a dramatic thing to happen to our division.
Rock on
Last edited:
























