S Summoner I made one post Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 21 Mar 2, 2010 #1 I'm back to jail i been playing with Nasty on other EGO servers for a while
KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Mar 2, 2010 #2 Welcome back. I've just played with you earlier tonight. See you again in Jail!
G Green'Trees' Rookie Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 34 Mar 2, 2010 #4 Welcome back to Jail! See ya soon
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Mar 3, 2010 #6 I'm sorta considering moving back too. But i don't think I could leave highschool... Maybe when I get a higher rank
I'm sorta considering moving back too. But i don't think I could leave highschool... Maybe when I get a higher rank
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Mar 3, 2010 #7 welcome back... jail eh? <---------- beware, fail rebeller... O_O