- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
I was just sitting here, doing my best to explain to Londonblitz a great plethora of things that he won't understand until he gets older, and I got thinking...
There just aren't enough threads on this message board stickied!
I love having to scroll down to see if anything new has been posted--I live for it. But then I got thinking...wouldn't it be 10x better if we had to go to Page 2 of the forum to see anything new?!
...that will be all for tonight, children...
There just aren't enough threads on this message board stickied!
I love having to scroll down to see if anything new has been posted--I live for it. But then I got thinking...wouldn't it be 10x better if we had to go to Page 2 of the forum to see anything new?!
...that will be all for tonight, children...





