What's up!?!?

Jimmeh

Famous
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
511
I finally saved enough money to pay for a new PSU and GPU (in between paying for insurance and gas... owning a car is expensive.) on my computer and am looking to come back to play some DoD with y'all. I apologize for my lack of skill, but I'll be back and pwning as soon as I have had some time to practice. Looking forward to fraggin' you guys.
 
Welcome Back Jimmeh! Glad to hear you got your problem sorted out :D
 
welcome back man, maybe you should take out some insurance on your computer, too :P
 
you and I both... I'm fighting a bout of hardware failure now and having serious withdrawal problems with DOD and BC2

**Update** seems to be the memory, Memtest86 said it was good, but Microsoft's mem test threw errors everywhere... now to fight the RMA gods... My computer is usable at least, but ill just be hobbling on 6gb instead of 8 :(
 
Last edited:
Back
Top