Stormys Mistake

ST0RMY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
3,745
For all you wondering why the Realism Art Contest thread is missing the answer is simple-- I made an inappropriate comment within the opening paragraph explaining the contests rules.


The comment was a joke I made regarding using pirated software (which eGO disapproves of and is also illegal). I forgot that although I am not part of leadership I still have to represent the ideals of our organization and exhibit conduct that others should follow. Unfortunately I strayed from these ideals and in the worse fashion I directed my joke to the entire DoD division. Yes jokes can skate on the edge of what is and isn’t allowed but when your audience is the entire division more caution should be used on your posts (and by you I mean me).


All I can do is say I’m sorry and change my actions and words to follow the standards that the best clan around has established the most important being respect. I have asked leadership to postpone resuming the contest until the issues concerning my actions have been resolved.








.
 
Stormy doesn't make Mistakes!!!! Mistakes make Stormy!!! haha. sorry was board, and i am sorry. hope it gets fixed soon, even tho i suck at Art :P
 
Did you catch your own tongue or did somebody kindly point it out?


Either way I admire the fact that your stepping up to take responsibility for it, honestly that is something I rarely see. My respect continues to grow for you Stormy.
 
no problem stormy, i have done worse with the realism night event! you know what i'm talkiign avout...
(i kept accidently killing players when we where picking teams, so I excluded myself for the remainder of the game, haven't gone to any realism event since then, my own way to punish mylself.)
 
Well the audience to my mistake was the entire division! Thanks for you support guys but what im trying to get across is that our words represent what eGO stands for and once you cross the line of whats appropriate and whats not, there is no going back.
 
but there us a point in which you knowingly did something wrong and just accidently said something/posted a bad thing, but all in all, i know everything will be over soon and well your doing a good job so far and dont give up keep it up, i know alot of people are happy that you are doing this and keeping DOD:S fun and exciting for everyone!!!
 
at least you have balls and can own up to your mistakes, you're a good dude. YOU WIN THE PRIZE
 
Thanks for your apology and sincerity Stormy. I know where your coming from.
 
lesson learned - will try to think before I type. Way to man up Stormy!
 
Hope to see it back soon, im up for a cometition:) Wanna beat the other art people:P
 
Back
Top