points

Yeah. I often find myself more concerned about points than having fun playing the game.. So I just disabled it so I don't even get my attention diverted anymore.
 
I agree completely...im just too competative to not look at my stats after i quit playin even though i have them turned off in console...lol

Yeah, I find my self typing "rank" in chat alot to find out how many positions i've gained/lost in my game.
 
I'm not much of a points type person and I know it is al based on HLX Stats, but it just gets frustrating getting ganked for 25 or 30 points from someone. especially if it's 3 or 4 times in a row.
 
yeah its pretty annoying i agree. I hate how my killers get 25 points sometimes more for killing me and i get 1 or 2 killing them...today i had a score of 16-3 or something and for the session i was still -18 points. frustrating!
 
The stats dont bother me one bit, I use them to gauge how well I am doing, but I dont stress about it. Anyone who has played with me knows that I am fearless, I am usually the guy running through bullets, nades etc to nade the MG. The beauty of this game is that when you die you promptly come back to life!
 
I hate getting 5 kills, then dieing and losing more points than you even earned in those 5 kills. It's just frustrating.

UH418_gears2_455x256.jpg
 
I tend to care when I'm close to 7000 (which I've never reached before)...but then I go through a bad patch and I drop to 6500, at which point it's back to run-n-gun with the Thompson and I inevitably drop to and hover around 6000.

While it would be a nice personal accomplishment to one day reach 7000, playing without worrying about KDR and points is nice too.
 
If you don't fancy reading this next post then just look at my signature.

I never ever never ever never! look at my points I simply don't care about some kind of ranking we play games to have fun don't we? how fun is it to play with Hlx? does it make your game more fun? does it make your game better? it's the same as careing about your k/d ratio, how in the name of random does it make it more fun?


It's all about e-peen people.
 
Back
Top