Tactics and Strategies.

Show No Mercy

Active Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
315
Has their ever or will there be a seperate forum for Tactics and Strategies? I think it would be a valuable topic for new and old users in eG, and visitors, to share their tricks of the trade. Map, class, team strategies.. weapon tactics and such. I would be willing to help out with it as I've already been compiling a riflemen file from various sources and observations.

Just a brain fart... cheers,

S'N'M
 
I thought that would be a good idea. But most of the time when someone wants help they post up here in the General Discussion. You can sometimes do searches and something might pop up.

Most of the time just dying gives you ideas on how to deal with situations, if you really want to think.
 
I think most of the people dicuss there tactics in there Private Forum ( house )
 
Actually, I had this idea when I brought up the whole writer's guild idea for the clan. I'll ask JohnT if we should put strategies in there.
 
Well it would be easier to find for new members, new to the game players and old dogs who want some new tricks instead of searching through innumberable amounts of posts.

Can even be applied to scrim strategies and tactics, etc.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top