Fishing Spots on the Eastern US States?

Point n' Click

I made one post
Joined
Dec 2, 2009
Messages
8
Hey everybody!

I need help for planning a fishing trip in the near future.

I'm going down from Toronto to as far as Orlando if need be.


We'll probably go like google maps planned it.
If you punch in Toronto to Orlando it gives you a rough idea.

We'll go I-95 south, taking that directly to Florida.
Cutting through West Virginia, The Carolinas, Georgia, then Florida and going straight downward. This route sort of is straight like this /

OR the turnoff in Pittsburgh ( THE PITT for you fallout 3 fans)

take the I-76 east, and cut through Maryland and Virginia, the Carolinas and Georgia to get to Florida. The route sort of looks like this bracket )


Anyways, if anyone knows what i'm talking about
please suggest some fishing spots on the way.

I don't have a boat, but i love piers and docks to death
I prefer freshwater fishing to ocean fishing too

I'll share fishing spots in Ontario with you, if you share spots with me!
or casino cash if your into that stuff

THANKS IN ADVANCE
 
Last edited:
Trout season opens in Pa on April 17th. Tons of good streams all over the state. Also, google raystown lake in pa. It would be a little out of your way, but not much. Great place to fish.
 
I Live just outside of Boston so I'm going to be a bit out of the way. As of right now I'm approximately 6 hours driving distance East of Toronto and at the moment, fishing is restricted to Ice-Fishing. I myself am not a big fan of it as it's not appealing to me. I'd rather go searching in a boat. Fishing near my home depends on the time of year you go, but making a stop to do some Striped Bass fishing on Cape Cod might be a fun time. Looking for a charter might be an appealing option as there's many fairly priced charters. You can fish from shore as well but that's a long way out of your original drive to do that. Cape Cod Canal can be great fun from shore although it can be a bit demanding of your gear and is rather difficult to fish. Feel free to add me on X-Fire if you want to talk more fishing. I prefer fishing for bass but I'm more than willing to attempt to answer any questions you bring me.

X-Fire = hockey161422
 
Back
Top