So I hopped on Cs two days ago to play some dust and find out my rank drops 60 positions and that I lose 400+ points. Strange thing is, the last time I hopped on dust I gained 60+ points and moved up a few positions so this obviously didn't make much sense to me.
I figured someone may have gotten on my account and played with it, but I'm the only one who has access to my account so that nullified that thought, which then left me clueless.
According to finalbattleground.com, it shows I joined our inferno server and suicided 4 times and died multiple times with only a few knife kills. But I haven't played inferno in over 2 weeks. Also I wouldn't suicide in a fbg server purposely.
The only thing I did after earning those points in dust was play jail, that's it.
And yes, that WAS it.
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/Anthony+Grizzam/
It shows, in my map statistics, 3 of our jail maps that somehow had fbg access in them. And in jail I play, you know, a bit different than in dust
So I have 10 deaths that attributed to fbg, but there's no possible way 10 deaths could make me lose 400+ points since you can only lose 25 at the most. Which means our stats were enabled during our jail server where I died countless times and so on...
Fortunately this has been fixed, but to those of you that have heard me complain the past few days about losing points...just wanted to say my independent mystery has been solved. AND FIXED lol
(If anyone else has mysteriously lost points the past few days, hope this has helped)
*UPDATE*
Just read the division announcement haha, horrible luck on my part I guess you can say.
I figured someone may have gotten on my account and played with it, but I'm the only one who has access to my account so that nullified that thought, which then left me clueless.
According to finalbattleground.com, it shows I joined our inferno server and suicided 4 times and died multiple times with only a few knife kills. But I haven't played inferno in over 2 weeks. Also I wouldn't suicide in a fbg server purposely.
The only thing I did after earning those points in dust was play jail, that's it.
And yes, that WAS it.
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/Anthony+Grizzam/
It shows, in my map statistics, 3 of our jail maps that somehow had fbg access in them. And in jail I play, you know, a bit different than in dust

So I have 10 deaths that attributed to fbg, but there's no possible way 10 deaths could make me lose 400+ points since you can only lose 25 at the most. Which means our stats were enabled during our jail server where I died countless times and so on...
Fortunately this has been fixed, but to those of you that have heard me complain the past few days about losing points...just wanted to say my independent mystery has been solved. AND FIXED lol
(If anyone else has mysteriously lost points the past few days, hope this has helped)
*UPDATE*
Just read the division announcement haha, horrible luck on my part I guess you can say.
Last edited:














