Movie

Doug Rattman

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
136
Hello Fellow DOD people Me and my friend are gonna create a movie for DOD:S we will be starting it sometime the weekend to the end of next week. So if u would like to join us add me and reply to the thread and we will get u in! and or fill u in on info. Im usually in vent in a dod room so yea if u need anything add me on steam and well
yea see ya


- Frag , Urban Strike
 
I might be interested Urban, I'll add you and let you know if I can do it :).

3442503457_da79e5ffe5.jpg
 
sounds cool, let me know when its done would like to see it, cant be in it unfortunately, but still sounds cool
 
A movie without the clan's chief Court Jester is like a spaghetti sauce with no spices.

I'm in.
 
Am I not allowed in the movie? I sent you a friend request and says you are ignoring me...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top