- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,916
wait. did i miss something? i know i was gone for a week, but when have spies become credit to team?
(and yes i understand i'm going to be harrassed by frisky because of this, but in reality he's the only one that has a right to a counter arguement)
I pity you if you have to waste an uber every time you wish to take out a sentry. Properly executed, a spy can help any class take out a sentry, even an engineer (Hey, let me help you remove that sapper from your sentry...Sorry, I seem to have destroyed it!). It is mainly the infusion of no-skill spies that has stopped this from happening as often, although a team can still easily get steamrolled if the other team has spies helping thier attackers! The last thing I want is a Engineer update that has the same effect on engys.













A heavy robot would b cool too.. but it should not b able to move cuz if it moves it would just destroy everything in its path

