- Joined
- Jul 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,850
Hey all, I took some time to wrote a small book (about 2 pages xD ) on guidelines and such on how to professionally rebel and be successful in it like I am
I will sell the book for 5thousand ( 5k ) casino cash. IF you want to buy it and its worth it you will send me a pm and 5k casino cash and you will receive your own copy THAT YOU ARE NOT TO GIVE TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT. If the book did not satisfy what you were looking for then you get your money back 
I will sell the book for 5thousand ( 5k ) casino cash. IF you want to buy it and its worth it you will send me a pm and 5k casino cash and you will receive your own copy THAT YOU ARE NOT TO GIVE TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT. If the book did not satisfy what you were looking for then you get your money back 













D









i think...xD

