D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Mar 6, 2010 #1 So I got bored, and made a silly lil video of me running around as a demoman. Enjoy! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7paRVG_Hnc[/ame]
So I got bored, and made a silly lil video of me running around as a demoman. Enjoy! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7paRVG_Hnc[/ame]
I I-Die-Often Forum Fanatic Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 955 Mar 6, 2010 #4 Dropkick Murphys.... yes... currently my favorite driving music... if only I had a "more fun" car to match it nice video too... :lol:
Dropkick Murphys.... yes... currently my favorite driving music... if only I had a "more fun" car to match it nice video too... :lol:
K KhaoticOrd3r Active Member Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 336 Mar 6, 2010 #5 I really enjoyed that! good job!
W whohitme Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 276 Mar 7, 2010 #6 Very nice - liked you did the splits between the game footage.
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Mar 7, 2010 #8 Good job dude, I like it!
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Mar 7, 2010 #9 That was cool! I loved the demoman official trailer cut-ins
T Tasty meat Poster Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 145 Mar 7, 2010 #10 Again, having been computer less for so long i cant tell if that sword is a skin or a patch
K kotahlicious Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 687 Mar 7, 2010 #11 lol patch. anyways quality was meh but good use of cutscenes. I was impressed =D
D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Mar 8, 2010 #12 Thanks everyone for the comments!