What style should i use?

kotahlicious

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
687
Video speaks for self.
Watch in HD of course.:)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZmimIYSzKs[/ame]
 
...Am I the only one not seeing a difference between these? I know I'm gonna feel silly, but, can someone fill me in?
 
...Am I the only one not seeing a difference between these? I know I'm gonna feel silly, but, can someone fill me in?
Your a very silly person!

The first one had too much blur, the second one looked to plain and the third looked to blue... if i had to pick, i would say second, but make it more interesting ;)

You should have also changed the song so we could see which was better.
 
2nd one i would say. What are you editing with?
 
A mix of 1 and 2 may work if done right imo. keep the blurr to a minimum or use it only with fast classes like scout and then when changing classes stick with 2. Just my opinion.
 
Well all you really did was change colour...


Maybe panning and zooming? effects?
 
I say 3 and throw in the chocobo theme music from FF7 as well, it makes every video 10 times better =P
 
haha thanks for the feed back. im not sure so far. ive posted this on many forums and as you can see by the comments on the video and in threads everyone is different. 1 sucks use 3. 3 is bad use 2 . i like 1 and 3. they all are bad do XXXXX. the feed back is pretty all over the place
 

Latest posts

Back
Top