J JACKAL7714 Poster Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 113 Mar 8, 2010 #1 22-0. What's the best score you've gotten as a T?
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Mar 8, 2010 #2 hmmm you play too much jackal
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Mar 8, 2010 #6 Captain, no screenshot=no proof
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Mar 8, 2010 #7 agreed, no screenshot, no talk xD my best eh?? my top is 9... epic deaths are like 20 T^T
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Mar 8, 2010 #8 I have a screenshot of it somewhere, me and avion were at like 25-1 or something like that, I'll find it give me a few days my photobucket has like 400 pics in it lol! Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
I have a screenshot of it somewhere, me and avion were at like 25-1 or something like that, I'll find it give me a few days my photobucket has like 400 pics in it lol!
N NinjaWuuzoku Thread Junky Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 827 Mar 8, 2010 #9 PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Is the way of telling real or not real.
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Mar 8, 2010 #10 6-5 Do I win?
G Grizzam Active Member Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 375 Mar 8, 2010 #12 I also like to play a lot of rounds of ct then switch to t and take a screenshot
J JACKAL7714 Poster Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 113 Mar 8, 2010 #14 Grizzam said: I also like to play a lot of rounds of ct then switch to t and take a screenshot Click to expand... If you know me, then you know I don't play as a CT haha.
Grizzam said: I also like to play a lot of rounds of ct then switch to t and take a screenshot Click to expand... If you know me, then you know I don't play as a CT haha.
K Kami Forum Fiend Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 673 Mar 8, 2010 #15 Fail Ct's are Fail, if i was there i woulda freekilled u atleast 9 times.
A azn modern warfare 2 Active Member Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 359 Mar 8, 2010 #16 http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/AzN+MoDeRn+WaRfArE+2/awards/ The Extreme Survivalist Award 30 Kills no Deaths on a Final Battle Ground Activated Server<--- Legit
http://www.finalbattleground.com/css/profile/AzN+MoDeRn+WaRfArE+2/awards/ The Extreme Survivalist Award 30 Kills no Deaths on a Final Battle Ground Activated Server<--- Legit
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Mar 8, 2010 #17 Lol, best I went was 7-0.
L lionman I made one post Joined Nov 24, 2009 Messages 16 Mar 8, 2010 #18 10-2 but i was really lucky and they were noob ct's
G Green'Trees' Rookie Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 34 Mar 8, 2010 #19 Lolz. Jackals too good for the CT's. My best is -1??
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Mar 8, 2010 #20 I remember I got a tk as a t before, with about 10 cts playing, so yeah. I dont know. XD