My awesome Youtube Account. Check it out if you'd like.

Madcop122 (Sky)

Active Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
265
Hey guys this is Madcop122. That's my Xbox Live gamer tag. I like to use the name Sky for C:SS and what not. Anyways I'm going to put a link up for my youtube. I'm currently sponsored by www.modernwarfaretournaments.com. I am currently in eGO on Pc and MI (Mass Infection) on MW2 on the Xbox 360.

Here's the link to my sick nasty youtube. It has tons of my best Sniping montages and some glitch videos.

www.youtube.com/user/Madcop122

If you could be so kind, reply with your thoughts of my youtube and if you subscribed or not.

Thanks again! :drool:

Tom
 
hahahah We're actually filming another one this upcoming weekend. If you add me on XBL you could prolly be an extra or actress hahaha.
 
ok ok im WoozyGosh on Xbox live if anyone wants to add me :)
 
thanks hahaha. Were going to be filming another shield force soon. You guys should subscribe to support my channel!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top