Mystery Story (Must read)

McFattyAcidz

I made one post
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
24
The Murder Kid​

One raining night, They was a boy name McFattyAcidz with his 4 friend name Kunai, Tri Shot, Imdead and Jimmy Kudo. Then suddenly blackout occurred. Imdead and Tri has dead. Kunai cry cause Tri (his brother) dead. McFatty has to called 911 right away. And the murder appeared.
"Kunai" said McFatty
"What?" cried Kunai
"I think were screwed" said McFatty
"Yep, Hey Jimmy fetch me a gun" said Kunai
"No I didn't see ur name on it" said Jimmy
"I didn't said it was mine" teased Kunai
"Okay, stop the fighting" said McFatty
The the murder killed Jimmy. Kunai ran away and left McFatty alone.
"Uhhh Kunai" said McFatty
"cya later alligator" said Kunai
"Dammit" said McFatty
Then McFatty died.
Then Kunai fall down the stair and died....
​

The End​
 
Last edited:
The Murder Kid

One raining night, They was a boy name McFattyAcidz with his 4 friend name Kunai, Tri Shot, Imdead and Jimmy Kudo. Then suddenly blackout occurred. Imdead and Tri has dead. Kunai cry cause Tri (his brother) dead. McFatty has to called 911 right away. And the murder appeared.
"Kunai" said McFatty
"What?" cried Kunai
"I think were screwed" said McFatty
"Yep, Hey Jimmy fetch me a gun" said Kunai
"No I didn't see ur name on it" said Jimmy
"I didn't said it was mine" teased Kunai
"Okay, stop the fighting" said McFatty
The the murder killed Jimmy. Kunai ran away and left McFatty alone.
"Uhhh Kunai" said McFatty
"cya later alligator" said Kunai
"Dammit" said McFatty
Then McFatty died.
Then Kunai fall down the stair and died....
And then the murder took off his mask and it was Ill Legend.

The End

I feel my addition was rightful
 
The Murder Kid

One raining night, They was a boy name McFattyAcidz with his 4 friend name Kunai, Tri Shot, Imdead and Jimmy Kudo. Then suddenly blackout occurred. Imdead and Tri has dead. Kunai cry cause Tri (his brother) dead. McFatty has to called 911 right away. And the murder appeared.
"Kunai" said McFatty
"What?" cried Kunai
"I think were screwed" said McFatty
"Yep, Hey Jimmy fetch me a gun" said Kunai
"No I didn't see ur name on it" said Jimmy
"I didn't said it was mine" teased Kunai
"Okay, stop the fighting" said McFatty
The the murder killed Jimmy. Kunai ran away and left McFatty alone.
"Uhhh Kunai" said McFatty
"cya later alligator" said Kunai
"Dammit" said McFatty
Then McFatty died.
Then Kunai fall down the stair and died....
And then the murder took off his mask and it was Ill Legend.

The End

I feel my addition was rightful

Agreed. :D Lol Lanzer nice story. Is it a true one? Or based off of true events? XD

~R3D
 
No...
No...

The English language is the victim here!! And its... *gasp* McFatty!
 
Guys it's just a kid that can't type, speech impediment, and Autistic.

And yet you guys make fun of him... Suprising to expect this from eGO Members.
 
^^ who are you?

and no one made fun of him.. i just really didn't know what was going on (probably because i wasn't involved)
 
Back
Top