Rank Bars are Up

Dominion

Curmudgeon
Executive
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
2,831
Check under your username for a new rank bar if you are ranked eG or above.

Let me know how the rank bars are working out or if anything seems broken. I threw this together quickly and there may be a bug floating around somewhere.

class_council.png

class_clanadvisor.png

class_ego.png

class_eg.png


And let's hope we don't need to see this one...
class_banned.png
 
Bug report: outside of this thread, my rank bar as well as other members reads as "banned".
 
Vic: You caught me trying to add in one for banned users and screwing up the logic :P. It's fixed now.
 
These are pretty spiffy xD haha who says spiffy? There awesome, I did notice that some eGO members rank bars show as eG.
 
[quote1196543929=Admiral Underpants]
These are pretty spiffy xD haha who says spiffy? There awesome, I did notice that some eGO members rank bars show as eG.
[/quote1196543929]

Examples? This shouldn't be happening if they are in the eGO user class.

Edit:

eGO should now have a bronze outline as well.
 
[quote1196546466=Wanderer[JONES]]
I'm an eGO and was given eGO permissions in the servers but not on the website.
[/quote1196546466]

Fixed.
 
I like it! It will help for sure when we look for promotions! Thanks!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top