- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Messages
- 604
ashley wins lets end all the chatter!!!
Screenshot OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Do you know the rules of the internet?
No screenshot = Never happened.
Every Female is a Male, Every Male is a child, Every child is an FBI agent.
Remember those things, and you will never fail the internet again.
/facedesk
Dear ninja,
your not really ninja, sorry to break it to you.
Ashley > Ninjas.
=(eG)=? Ashley ' <3 (8,454) got 5 points for killing =(eG)=? NinjaWuuzoku with a banana (7,997)
I may not have taken a screeen shot, but I have witnesses.
That is all,
Ashley.
argh, you weren't even there.
Ninja is the one shooting girls!Aww everybody is attacking AshleyNinja is the one shooting girls!
lol jk that will take forverDear Jesus,
This year for Christmas I hope you bring me a stuffed panda, a deck of cards with the 2 of spades missing, a pink cheese grater, and Diablo3. I hope you are having fun at the north pole with all of the penguins, elves, and polar bears with ice cream cones.
From,
Your biggest fan