Dear Ashley,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Do you know the rules of the internet?

No screenshot = Never happened.

Every Female is a Male, Every Male is a child, Every child is an FBI agent.

Remember those things, and you will never fail the internet again.

/facedesk

woah nice... internet failz?! NO WAY!
FBI child?, aww man.. alot of Spiez to kills... lolz

and division, no deal i vote for ninja xD
 
Dear ninja,

your not really ninja, sorry to break it to you.
Ashley > Ninjas.

=(eG)=? Ashley ' <3 (8,454) got 5 points for killing =(eG)=? NinjaWuuzoku with a banana (7,997)

I may not have taken a screeen shot, but I have witnesses.

That is all,
Ashley.

I definitely saw the banana kill!
 
Posting in a thread that was originally a post about killing someone in a game where you are supposed to kill someone.
 
Dear Jesus,

This year for Christmas I hope you bring me a stuffed panda, a deck of cards with the 2 of spades missing, a pink cheese grater, and Diablo3. I hope you are having fun at the north pole with all of the penguins, elves, and polar bears with ice cream cones.

From,
Your biggest fan
 
Dear Jesus,

This year for Christmas I hope you bring me a stuffed panda, a deck of cards with the 2 of spades missing, a pink cheese grater, and Diablo3. I hope you are having fun at the north pole with all of the penguins, elves, and polar bears with ice cream cones.

From,
Your biggest fan

:huh:
 
I cant believe theres debate about the banana kill, i was there...
ashkillsninjabananalol.jpg

So that settles it.
 
Please refrain from these spam threads... Or at least put it on in Off topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top