Dear Ashley,

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaWuuzoku

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
827
de_highschool_redux30001.jpg


I got you.
I own you.
And you know it.
8:27 PM - [A]shley: dont worry, ill hop back on to kill you occasionally

Ohhhhhh yeah.
So guys, who wins, Ashley or me?
Btw my score was 15-11, and she was 8-10 lolol.
 
Dear ninja,

your not really ninja, sorry to break it to you.
Ashley > Ninjas.

=(eG)=™ Ashley ' <3 (8,454) got 5 points for killing =(eG)=™ NinjaWuuzoku with a banana (7,997)

I may not have taken a screeen shot, but I have witnesses.

That is all,
Ashley.
 
Last edited:
Dear ninja,
your not really ninja, sorry to break it to you.
Ashley > Ninjas.

=(eG)=? Ashley ' <3 (8,454) got 5 points for killing =(eG)=? NinjaWuuzoku with a banana (7,997)

I may not have taken a screeen shot, but I have witnesses.



LOL.
Yeah okay, because a banana is a legit gun /facepalm
You WISHH.
Don't listen to Ashley, I fear that her 'studying' has got to her head.
 
ASHLEY > JAY + NINJA.


A banana is a legit weapon, do you not know how to play css?
 
/sigh
It's sad you know? Studying is the leading cause of craziness nowadays.
It's okay Ashley, keep telling yourself that with your imaginary bananas and no pics to back up that you own me and OR Jay (:

We will support your cause!
 
Hurm... Banana eh??
i agree with others.. INVALID
Pics or we assume it nvr happens... wakakaa xD
 
Then she says

9:48 PM - [A]shley: get in game
9:49 PM - [A]shley: or are you scared im gonna get a creenshot this time
9:49 PM - =(eG)=™ NinjaWuuzoku: PPFFFFFFFFFT
9:49 PM - [A]shley: hm? scared?
9:49 PM - [A]shley: i call ct.
9:49 PM - [A]shley: if your ready to die.

de_highschool_redux30004.jpg
 
OK, OK. I was on the server when this happened, and I was speccing Ashley. I did take a screenshot, cause I thought it was funny. I'll just need to retrieve it.

EDIT: OK, scrap that, I'm to lazy to do a photoshop right now.
 
Last edited:
Screenshot OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Do you know the rules of the internet?

No screenshot = Never happened.

Every Female is a Male, Every Male is a child, Every child is an FBI agent.

Remember those things, and you will never fail the internet again.

/facedesk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top