Backhanded Compliment?

(IO) SA

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
991
Playing on Flash today:

+++++++ H & J +++++++: you just one heck of a.
+++++++ H & J +++++++: aouto aim.
=(eGO)=™ (IO) SA: Please don't accuse other players of cheating on eGO servers, if you'd like to spec feel free..
+++++++ H & J +++++++: not accusing stating fact.
[R] Lynx: i've never seen any one play like that, much less ron paul on kalt
+++++++ H & J +++++++: yea right


Before everyone goes "OMGOSH did you ban him for accusing you of CHEATING?!" Just calm down, everyone has been frustrated before from somebody in specific killing them repeatedly, so no I didn't ban him and he didn't say anything again after that. And HJ is actually Hill_Jack which many of us have played with for quite some time.

I was more concerned with the comparison to ronpaul, at this time I was prolly around a 2.5 KDR and while HJ and Lynx are both good players I wasn't doing anything that out of the ordinary (although my team was dominating a man down). Have you been slacking lately rp? This is what they've come to expect from you now? That's a bit embarrassing for both of us.




lol.
 
this is confusing, are they both accusing you of hacking?

Because earlier i got a pm from lynx telling me to get on flash to check out H & J.
this was before I knew it was hill jack, who i know doesnt hack.

either way to much accusations of hacking going round
 
haha banned them for accusing? No, I would have banned them for lying! Maybe I have been slacking though, I guess I'm on a cold streak :(

either way I guess I owe these dudes a visit, I've seen hj and lynx before and from what I remember lynx was a big MG guy. That was when he played Kalt. Note that he doesn't play kalt anymore, coincidence? oh, how easily they forget...

and that seems like a decent comparison to me. 2.5:1 is just below my average, I'd say you were playing well enough!
 
wow... fail.. they said he is not like ronpaul on kalt. i hate ron paul he must be so happy that pubber look up to him.
 
wow... fail.. they said he is not like ronpaul on kalt. i hate ron paul he must be so happy that pubber look up to him.

this is barely comprehensible. and from what i can decipher, you didn't even read the quote right :/ .
 
haha banned them for accusing? No, I would have banned them for lying! Maybe I have been slacking though, I guess I'm on a cold streak :(

either way I guess I owe these dudes a visit, I've seen hj and lynx before and from what I remember lynx was a big MG guy. That was when he played Kalt. Note that he doesn't play kalt anymore, coincidence? oh, how easily they forget...

and that seems like a decent comparison to me. 2.5:1 is just below my average, I'd say you were playing well enough!

HJ nearly always plays sniper when its avail to him, he wasn't too happy with my K98 shots, and I actually didn't see Lynx play MG at all, he was playing support/assault the whole time. And I do want to point out that Kalt was empty at this time, so maybe there is a chance he still plays there rp :p .

And I am so very pleased that I was playing well enough to be spoken in the same breath as you ... heh.
 
Back
Top