Can Anyone Help?

Turkish Fire

I made one post
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
4
I've been starting to get a problem. I play CS:S for about 20 mins and I always get a message saying: hl2.exe has stopped working. I don't know why its starting to do that, but if you can help please do.

Thanks
 
Hurm... your software is original right? normally that happens to piracy users.. experienced it before..
 
then maybe because your comp cant handle high setting? try setting it mid settings
 
That has happened to me before, but it only does it on occassion. I have no idea what the problem is unfortunatly..
 
Yeah this happens to me all of the time, and i have a very high end gaming PC i built myself. Sometimes hl2.exe just doesn't like to run, sounds weird but it happens often to some of us. Reinstalling doesn't help me i know.
 
I had that problem to though using an original. But it happened mostly when i closed the game, a message apeared saying hl2 stopped working... I solve it with that recent beta update from steam, since I installed it I've never experienced that problem again :)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top