- Joined
- Feb 6, 2009
- Messages
- 1,932
Nothing makes me more mad that I actually want to punch a kitten and kick a puppy than waiting 1hr for a slot to open up for realism night.
Like seriously full 32 players for 1hr in realism night. WOW
I'm walking for 1hr in my room doing circles waiting for a slot to open, hitting the refresh button 50 times, or hitting the join game or join as soon as a player slot is open! Bugging all the CO's about asking other player to check the forums for them so I can steal a spot. dam and it did not work. :facewall: The sad part is that I started playing 6hr early think I was going to have a good time in realism.
For many of you playing realism is the only time you actually play for 2-3 hours straight. Realism is a good time to have fun and relax. and I certainly did not relax:cursing:
I like realism!:drool:
(Now i love realism even more)
Like seriously full 32 players for 1hr in realism night. WOW
I'm walking for 1hr in my room doing circles waiting for a slot to open, hitting the refresh button 50 times, or hitting the join game or join as soon as a player slot is open! Bugging all the CO's about asking other player to check the forums for them so I can steal a spot. dam and it did not work. :facewall: The sad part is that I started playing 6hr early think I was going to have a good time in realism.
For many of you playing realism is the only time you actually play for 2-3 hours straight. Realism is a good time to have fun and relax. and I certainly did not relax:cursing:
I like realism!:drool:
(Now i love realism even more)






lol jp



















