eG of the Week #1 (3-14-10)

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
eG of the Week #1: Ides of March
Aliases: Ides
bb34e12fb92173d8f2accfb7281e2d4860241f0e_full.jpg




How would you like to be my first eG of the Week interview? Sure.
We'll start off easy. What's your favorite DoD map and why? Kalt for its depth and tactics can vary. Also it's mostly symmetrical, but not too much.
What is you favorite side/class and why? Axis Rifleman. Medium to long range high-accuracy rifle.
What is your favorite thing about eGO? The free booze. Haha ok...
If you had to say another player was your arch-nemesis, who would it be? Shazbot {=(e)=™ Shazbot}. Why? He always gets me. That guy is outta control.
We all have favorite moments/ridiculous stories of our time playing DoD. What moment stands out the most to you? Haha the time I was on Donner and saw an American come around the corner, and then run away. We both primed nades and threw them at each other. Then they hit in mid-air and fell at my feet.
What is your screen name from and why did you choose it? Honestly I don't remember how I came up with that name. I've been playing DoD since 2003 when my friend, JR, found it and got us all hooked. I remember I just made it up {from William Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"} one day, just not sure how.
Have you ever met somebody named Brutus? No. *awkward silence*
Favorite all-time video game: Go. Errrr...favorite...I don't know... If I had a bunch of friends that played IL2 {IL2 Sturmovik: 1946} I think that would be really fun. Do some formation flying and stuff.
You mentioned free booze--is that the perk of being an admin over us lowly 'e's? Yes. They send me a weekly supply of eGOBrew. It's a nutritious, delicious, beer meant for gaming. Nice.
Last question... Ok. The bomb? DA BOMBZ?
Haha thanks Ides. np


{editor's notes--for clarification}





Who would you like to be the next eG (specifically eG) to be interviewed? Make your suggestions to me--YoSpankDawg! If you vote for yourself, just GTFO now...
 
sigh, this makes me miss our "Meet the leadership" vids on youtube. i nominate anyone whose name does NOT start with V.
 
sigh, this makes me miss our "Meet the leadership" vids on youtube. i nominate anyone whose name does NOT start with V.

hahah yeah I remember those. Dam, well we don't have purplenurple to do the interviews anymore
 
Finally some entertaining reading and congratulations Ides of March!
 
Ha, good times. A revealing look into the life of one of our G's. Definitely enjoyed that. Hurry up with the next one!
 
Ha Ha, keep it up Dawg they will make you admin just to keep you of the forum.s, how do you think up these funny post,s. I sit here for ages just trying to think of something say, my wife think's I am asleep again, she then feel's my pulse and if there is movement slaps me on the back of the head, tells me to take my humour medication as well as my ugly tablet's, next time we meet in Kalt take time to have a cup of tea with me. See you later sport,
 
ha ha, keep it up dawg they will make you admin just to keep you of the forum.s, how do you think up these funny post,s. I sit here for ages just trying to think of something say, my wife think's i am asleep again, she then feel's my pulse and if there is movement slaps me on the back of the head, tells me to take my humour medication as well as my ugly tablet's, next time we meet in kalt take time to have a cup of tea with me. See you later sport,

hahahahhahahahah
 
Ha Ha, keep it up Dawg they will make you admin just to keep you of the forum.s, how do you think up these funny post,s. I sit here for ages just trying to think of something say, my wife think's I am asleep again, she then feel's my pulse and if there is movement slaps me on the back of the head, tells me to take my humour medication as well as my ugly tablet's, next time we meet in Kalt take time to have a cup of tea with me. See you later sport,

Yeah man, I'll stop and have a cup of tea with you in Kalt. I always wondered what you were doing in those sewers besides not-killing. Kinda a strange place to drink tea though...

And I hate to tell ya this man, but if she is checking your pulse, she doesn't think you're "asleep" ;) haha. Glad you took your humor meds today though--those still come in suppository form only?
 
Back
Top