Changing Divisions

noahgman

Rookie
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
82
Due to my time off of counter-strike for lent, I will be joining the DoD:S division to keep up the work I did in CS:S until April 8th when I get back from Florida and can play it again, which i am really looking forward to seeing everyone again. So if your in the DoD division, look for me:)! Best clan in DoD, huh? Well, i can make it better!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why not just stay in the division but be active on DoD....?
 
When your in eGO, your in all divisons. the division you selected is the one you play on most, or favour. There is no need for these threads :)

Note: in eGO, We dont laugh at things like that. We are MATURE. Im assuming everyone understands that.
 
Last edited:
Welcome aboard noah. Oh and once you've done DoD you'll find you can't ever go back to CS.
 
Welcome to dods, I played CS years ago and stopped playing when dod came out, I still think cs stands for Children's Symptons , I could never find a player over 12 years old all abusive and swearing trying to look like a hard man. Now in dod we are all mature and respectfull even our 7 year old act,s responsible . So come to Kalt meet the best of the best and have fun and if you cant hack it (hack meaning take the presure) we will allow you to go back to CS. But we would like you to stay. Cya ingame.
 
haha giving up one game and picking up another.. sorry but thats funny. not laughing at the fact that your parents made you give it up... just to clarify.. lol
 
I survived london blitz, if i do good and i like it, ill stay. You guys all sound so welcoming, at this very moment, it has 83% left to download.
 
I think it's some sort of rule that you're not really in the DoD Division until I pester you, so I guess I can take time out of my busy day (of pestering other people) to do that...



When your in eGO, your in all divisons. the division you selected is the one you play on most, or favour. There is no need for these threads :)

Note: in eGO, We dont laugh at things like that. We are MATURE. Im assuming everyone understands that.

He's used to the 14-year-olds from CS:S...which leads me to wonder if your parents made you give up CS:S for lent, or hanging out with middle school kids...

Welcome to dods, I played CS years ago and stopped playing when dod came out, I still think cs stands for Children's Symptons , I could never find a player over 12 years old all abusive and swearing trying to look like a hard man. Now in dod we are all mature and respectfull even our 7 year old act,s responsible . So come to Kalt meet the best of the best and have fun and if you cant hack it (hack meaning take the presure) we will allow you to go back to CS. But we would like you to stay. Cya ingame.

Oh how true. Little-known fact: London is older than 1/4 of the CS:S Division put together. If you'd like to get to know him more, tea is served every night in the Kalt sewers--just don't ask what the secret ingredient is.

thanks guys, and cyclone. Also, I can't go back to CS:S, why not?

He was kidding. It's called sarcasm--better get used to it, buddy.



Oops, a couple of eGOs just got online and desperately need me to get on their nerves for a few minutes--gotta go.
 
i may, unless you guys really make it fun, after 2 plays, i still have my mind set to cs:s
 
i may, unless you guys really make it fun, after 2 plays, i still have my mind set to cs:s

Well, it depends what you were playing on CS:S. If it was zombie mod or jail, or whatever the other mods are then we don't have anything like that. I'm not sure why this is, except perhaps that DOD:S is such a strong game on it's own that very few quality mods are even out there or necessary.

Given time, I think you'll come to enjoy DOD:S, once you get the hang of it. You'll also come to enjoy the division, once you adjust to most of us being old enough to drive to the store to buy the game we're playing. Just kidding not all of us can drive...some of us are too old to be driving anymore. Public safety hazard.

But we are quite a bit different. I've always felt like the CS:S thing was just kinda "off." Perhaps we're the ones that are a bit daft, but either way it's definitely an adjustment.

Hopefully, it's one that you enjoy.
 
Back
Top